I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, and that I assume participation in events sponsored by the South Bay Runners Club (SBRC) at my own risk.
In consideration of my application, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have or which hereafter accrue to me against the sponsors, and any and all individuals and groups involved in coordination of workouts including, but not limited to the officers, directors, employees and agents for SBRC, their representatives, sponsors, successors, and assignees for any and all injuries suffered by me in said events. Nor are any of the above responsible for the loss of personal items. I attest and verify that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for the workout schedule into which I am entering, and a licensed medical doctor has verified my physical condition. I understand that emergency contact information is not accessible during club events.
SBRC Code of Conduct
- Respect age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation of others.
- Personal conduct during club activities should ensure the safety of others.
- Personal behavior should respect all members
- Members should promote a friendly and social environment.
- Members have the obligation to report to the SBRC Board violations of our Code of Conduct.
Violation of the SBRC Code of Conduct is grounds for termination of membership.
I hereby give SBRC the permission to use my image in perpetuity in any photos or videos that are taken at SBRC events and used to promote the SBRC or in any other promotional videos which may benefit SBRC whether created by SBRC or third party.